GB HOMEPAGE

Another Good British TV Detective Series

Posted By: Mad

Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 02:37 PM

Hi.

I've just watched Series 1, 2 & 3 of "Unforgotten" - a British TV Detective series - and as some already appear to be available via Netflix, would highly recommend them to those of you in the USA who enjoy British Detective dramas.

"London police detectives Cassie Stuart and Sunny Khan investigate historic cold cases involving missing persons, murder and long-hidden secrets."

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 03:18 PM

Thanks, Mad!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 03:41 PM

Duly noted, Mad, and I will make a point of watching it! yes
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 03:44 PM

will have to check this on netflix. sure wish netflix would get updates of midsomer murders and father brown
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 04:22 PM

Hi Mad! wave2

I am a HUGE fan of British television and movies. I subscribe to Acorn TV and BritBox. I already watched both seasons (12 episodes) on Amazon Prime......twice. Excellent series.!!! I always enjoy anything with Nicole Walker and Sanjeev Bhasker....but, I loved this series so much I now going to watch it again. Since I just had cataract surgery and actually “see” now I’ll enjoy it even more.

“Riva” is another great series! sherlock

Hi, Ana! wave2
Hi,Marian! wave2

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 04:30 PM

Nice to see you here, smitty! I like Acorn TV, too. I'll have to look into BritBox. smile
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 05:02 PM

well checked my netflix and they don't have it but did find it on prime. also found out i can watch more episodes of some of my other shows . i don't have prime but my daughter does and i can use hers
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 07:13 PM

Thanks Mad. Maybe I can make some use of my Amazon Prime membership.

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 07:48 PM

Hi.

So people who have seen it liked it ?? Great !! And a treat to come for those who haven't yet lol lol

Cheers.

Mad smile

Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 10:54 PM

Thanks, Mad. I seem to spend all my viewing time on British tv these days. wavegirl
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/06/18 11:45 PM

Hi Mad,
Couldn't agree with you more on this series, love it and can't hardly wait for more releases of Unforgotten.
Posted By: lspace

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/07/18 01:55 AM

Marcella is another great British detective series. Netflix has 2 seasons with a 3rd one to come. Something to watch while waiting for the next season of Unforgotten.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/07/18 09:37 AM

Mad I have seen both Season 1 and 2 of Forgotten on my local cable PBC channel. Excellent series! I highly recommend Forgotten too!

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/07/18 04:21 PM

I watched the first three episodes of Season One of Unforgotten last night and I'm hooked. Hopefully I will be able to watch the rest of Season One tonight. wave

Re: Another Good British TV Detective Series - 11/07/18 07:59 PM

Wonderful !! grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community