GB HOMEPAGE

Happy Thump Day Joe's

Posted By: gymcandy1

Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 01:57 AM

“What’s my type? Someone who is supportive. Someone who is warm. Someone I can just curl up and relax with. Wait I’m describing my bed again.” –

~Bill Murray~
`````````````

Funny Sayings | Part 7 | Dumb and Amusing

Best first:

I so enjoy the sound of you not talking.

````

They say money doesn't bring you happiness. Still, it is better to verify things for yourself.

````
Good thing Noah took those two coffee beans on board.

````

I'm really good at stuff until somebody watches me do that stuff.

````

You can train a cat to do anything the cat wants to do at the moment it wants to do it.

````

It is a fact of nature that light arrives faster than sound. Which is why some people can appear quite bright, until you here them speak.

````

You are so fake, even China doesn’t want to be associated with you.

````

I am swift as a gazelle. An old one. With arthritis. Run over by a Land Rover. 8 days ago.

````

You have to excuse me, I suffer from emotional constipation. I really can’t give a s***.

````

Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me pretty, what’s he done to you?

````

If your wife wants to learn how to drive, you better not be standing in her way.

````

You may have one but that doesn't mean you have to act like one.

````
Fat? Me? No, no, no! These are airbags because I am precious.

````
How many times must I flush before you finally go away?

````
Looking at the size of these chicken fingers, that chicken must have been around 8 or 11 feet tall.

````
Maybe you should move. There must be a village looking for an idiot.

````
I don't mean to be rude, but you're an idiot, your wife's an idiot, and your children are all kidiots.

````
If you see nothing you could be grateful for, check your pulse.

````
It is what’s inside that matters - the fridge is a perfect example.

````

Good morning everyboomie. wave2

It's THURSDAY!!! rah

I don't know why, but Thursty seems to be a day I always drink a lot. headscratch

My thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Very much appreciated. thanks

It was a real nice day for me. bravo

Our weather is descending into a very wet weekend. We have 50% rain 'opportunity' Thursday, and then 100% chances were gonna get wet Friday and Saturday.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's a very heavy rain event. Water weighs 8lbs per gallon, so I've ordered up one million gallons. That should drench my neck of the woods real good. yes

Ok, I'm off to watch one of my favorite programs. Dallas Cowboys winning football reruns. razz

Have a happy day everyone. wink

joe
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 03:02 AM

Joe, I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day! lol I hope you get your rain, and keep it! Our ground is oversaturated from a weekend of downpours and 8 inches of melted snow!

Today is a crazy day...I already can't wait for it to be over. I'm suffering from a severe lack of sleep this week. Hubby is sick and he cough all night.

Have a happy day all!
Posted By: venus

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 05:14 AM

Glad you had a great birthday, Joe. presents12 Hope you get all the rain you want.

Hope your husband feels better, Ana! frown Sorry you have such a crazy day. eek12 Hope it goes by quickly!

It's Wednesday night, and I'll be off to sleep soon. I only have one more long day to get through, and then my 3 day weekend begins. reindeer

Have a great Thursday, everyone. tree
Posted By: family

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 06:23 AM

it turn out great.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 11:32 AM

Good Morning Joe, Ana, venus, family and everyone. Joe a nice tune to start the day! Glad you had a Happy Birthday too. Ana miserable weather for you to work out doors! Venus great you have another 3 day weekend ahead! Glad it turned out okay family. Coffee and tea are ready.
winter tree Happy Day to you all! tree winter
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 02:07 PM

Good morning everyone, have a Great Thump Day. Robert, Cindy, and I are leaving for St. Augustine in the morning. We will be there for a few days enjoying The Nights of Lights. Danish. Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, and French Toast in the NC. tree
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 03:52 PM

Thumping Good Thursday ya'll puppy

It's cold enough in AL that I turned the heater on this morning. I don't do that many times during the year.

I have a quiet day planned, but life doesn't always go according to plan. Have a great one wavegirl
Posted By: family

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/06/18 06:38 PM

watching pro football.
Posted By: soot

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/07/18 03:17 AM

Thump Thump Thump

Thump Thump Thump

Thump Thump Thump to you

sleep

wave2
Posted By: venus

Re: Happy Thump Day Joe's - 12/07/18 07:04 AM