GB HOMEPAGE

Hi All,

Posted By: Leeana

Hi All, - 08/09/23 04:11 PM

Hope You are all doing well If Ive forgotten someones Birthday Im very Sorry birthday That being said, I have been so busy That I honestly have not been on gameboomers like before because for one ... I became a Great - Great - Aunt to the most Gorgeous little Boy angel and then I have been going nuts looking for, an Old Game Called, The Capri Connection PC Game Download , ( If Anyone can give me a Link on where to buy it I would Appreciate it Thank You .... again Happy Birthday to the August Members
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hi All, - 08/09/23 05:30 PM

Hi Leeana, nice to see you and congratulations on the new little one! hug

According to this page here, Capri Connection was released only in Europe in 2014. I am not seeing anywhere online to purchase it. Maybe someone would have it for trade (assuming there was a physical copy and not just a download - that, I do not know).
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Hi All, - 08/09/23 05:43 PM

I was just thinking about you earlier today Leeana! Good to see you posting and congratulations on becoming a Great Great Aunt!

Even if you are able to find somebody with a disc for The Capri Connection, it requires a key from Gey and I believe (if memory serves me correctly) he is not responsive anymore to the game keys. Several years ago somebody posted a link to getting some activation codes or something but I don't know if they were reliable back then or if they would still be now. My memory is not great on all of this but I do have a word doc in my files that is dated from November 2019 regarding the app required. That's the best I can tell you. Maybe somebody else can find that information and determine whether the app is still available, and whether or not it is SAFE to use (but you'd still need the game first).

Here's the thread where it was discussed:

https://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1202488/1
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hi All, - 08/09/23 07:47 PM

Thank you, oldbroad. Helpful information there!

Re: Hi All, - 08/09/23 08:50 PM

Thank You Marian and Oldbroad, you guys are amazing and always very Helpful ... Oldbroad I think about my Gameboomer Buddies all the time I wonder where and what everyone is doing But I Thank You wavegirl

Re: Hi All, - 08/10/23 12:36 PM

Ok its morning and I have read all the postings here and links very sound advise, Thank-you, and I learned that an activation code IS necessary And yes no way to get this game its Very Hard To purchase..... so, My Want for this game is C-l-o-s-e-d I will not be seeking for it again, I tried twice but no Cigar ..... Thank You Gameboomers

Re: Hi All, - 08/10/23 03:37 PM

want a good laugh , I was cleaning pout my cabinet and behind a drawer (Yes Stuffed with Notes recipe etc.) was this Not one but two Capri connection games with Activation one i bought and one was when I won the game ....lolol many years ago
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Hi All, - 08/10/23 05:12 PM

Leeana, this sounds exactly like something I would do! I have many things I've put in safe places and will probably never see again!

Re: Hi All, - 08/10/23 10:39 PM

Oh Draclvr Thank Goodness Im not all alone in this world Thank You ... I tried to show the pictures but it didnt copy and paste here, so thats that at least I tried
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Hi All, - 08/11/23 01:00 AM

Leeana, we can't post pictures here at Gameboomers - takes up too much bandwidth. We can post pictures at Mystery manor, but we have a much smaller following.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Hi All, - 08/11/23 11:20 AM

Hi Leeana nice to see you posting again! Hope all is well with you and congrats on becoming a great great aunt! wave

Gerry catrub

Re: Hi All, - 08/12/23 10:48 AM

Draclvr oh ok got it, thanks ... I remember when we would put up those Big pictures lol , I remember MaG saying that too miss my old croonies

Re: Hi All, - 08/12/23 10:51 AM

Hi Kaki's Sister Great to see you too Gerry missed you, we finally got caught up to each other and Thank You so very much for Your very kind word wavegirl
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Hi All, - 08/13/23 09:40 AM

hug

Gerry catrub
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Hi All, - 08/15/23 10:14 PM

Congrats Leena on the addition to the family.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community