GB HOMEPAGE

sandlot games

Posted By: family

sandlot games - 10/04/12 04:54 PM

i brought hotel ce and the legend of crystal valley and cannot unlock, they codes they gave me are not working.
Posted By: kjos

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 07:09 PM

Did you get the games from BF? Did you use the codes for another game and forgot to delete them.
richard

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 07:15 PM

no i brought them from sandlot and they gave me these unlock codes and when i put them in i get an error message saying intenet is not connected.
Posted By: kjos

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 07:22 PM

are you sure you are connected to the internet did you copy and past the codes.
Richard

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 09:17 PM

yes they gave them to me in an email which i save i just right click and select copy and put it in where it says unlock code and click unlock game and get the error messages.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 09:46 PM

Did you contact Sandlot Games and ask them to help you? Sounds like this is their problem.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 09:57 PM

I'm not sure why the games would say you're not connected to the Internet when you are -- unless you have an antivirus suite or software firewall blocking connections.

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 10:01 PM

yes i contact them the only antivirus i am using is microst essential.
Posted By: MaG

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 10:05 PM

If it matters - Sandlot was bought by Digital Chocolate.

You can check the support here: http://www.digitalchocolate.com/support/

I also tried since I got my Granny games from sandlot - no go. frown

Re: sandlot games - 10/04/12 10:45 PM

thanks very much i will try that, i check the foeum and under general discussion and sandlot it looks like 3 people are having problems with the codes, and i sign up to the forum, and i sent digtial chocolate a message they didn't reply to it all they did was sent the message i sent, but sandlot said they would get back to me in 2 days, the only one who got back to me was big fish to give me to coupons for the games, i had to buy flux family3 and blood oath with the coupon , the legend of crystal valley people are having a hard time with, i never heard from sandlot, i see no reason to rebuy the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community