GB HOMEPAGE

five cores download

Posted By: macmac

five cores download - 10/12/12 07:57 AM

I'm trying to download the five cores demo from Neebla. After downloading and clicking "run", it appears that Im actually downloading something called microsoft.net. Is this normal? I've had bad experiences with attempting to download software, only to find that I've downloaded some type of toolbar. Is this download on the up-and-up?
Posted By: Becky

Re: five cores download - 10/12/12 10:57 AM

Hi macmac -- here's info on Microsoft.net. When I downloaded Five Cores, I assumed it was necessary for running the game and didn't think more about it. It hasn't had any negative effect that I can tell -- no toolbar that I can see, for instance.
Posted By: macmac

Re: five cores download - 10/13/12 01:09 AM

OK Becky, I will try it again. Do you know if the full game download available at neebla incorporates the patch?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: five cores download - 10/13/12 01:11 AM

Hi macmac, I will move you to Glitches since these are more technical questions rather than game discussions.

Ana wave
Posted By: mj2c

Re: five cores download - 10/13/12 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Becky
Hi macmac -- here's info on Microsoft.net. When I downloaded Five Cores, I assumed it was necessary for running the game and didn't think more about it. It hasn't had any negative effect that I can tell -- no toolbar that I can see, for instance.

No there would be no toolbar and that's not what .Net is about:-) Some part of the game will have been programmed in one of the .Net languages which is why the .Net framework is needed as thats where its libraries are found.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: five cores download - 10/13/12 03:44 AM

If you need help or questions answered the developer would like for you and anyone else to email him directly and he will try to help
postmaster@neeblagames.com
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: five cores download - 10/13/12 03:17 PM

I bought it, and it simply won't install.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community