GB HOMEPAGE

The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware

Posted By: Donald

The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware - 10/18/12 12:28 AM

The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware - 10/18/12 12:57 AM

I didn't realize my XBox was 11 years old already. It still works fine. I rarely use it because there were so few adventure games made for it.

I've still got one of those Intellimouse somewhere. The ball isn't exactly smooth though.

Do you have any of those things, Donald?
Posted By: Donald

Re: The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware - 10/18/12 03:14 AM

No I dont have any of that microsoft hardware anymore but i did own some years ago
I owned the Microsoft Natural Keyboard the intellimouse the sidewinder gamepad the DSS80 Speakers the Microsoft Fingerprint Reader the xbox and the xbox 360.
Posted By: BobH

Re: The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware - 10/18/12 03:59 AM

I still have a Microsoft Wireless Router. It worked fine and I only replaced it as the technology and wireless speeds improved on newer models.
Posted By: Mad

Re: The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware - 10/18/12 05:03 AM

I'm still using my Microsoft Intellimouse every day and I have another, brand new one, sitting in my "spares" cupboard.
I have tried others but none of them are as comfortable to hold and I always go back to my little oldie smile

[My Belkin KVM caters for 4 computers and allows for a combination of UBS and PS/2 - which is wonderful !!]

I also have an ancient "sit up and beg" keyboard with back feet that can be raised up and fabulously clanky keys lol
[And I have a brand new spare of that, too !! I really don't like the "sit flat on the desk" types with silent key operation.]
© 2024 GameBoomers Community