The Legend of the Crystal Skull

Posted by: GemmaJessie2

The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/23/12 09:34 PM

running windows 7 and cannot uninstall crystal skull any help have tried the uninstall program in control panel will not work thanks.
Posted by: Draclvr

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/23/12 11:06 PM

Do you get an error message or anything?

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/24/12 09:32 AM

No error message it just goes back into the install wizard to install the game but it is alrteady installed. Thanks gja
Posted by: Jenny100

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/24/12 10:50 AM

Try REVO uninstaller.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Download the free one (unless you've already bought it).

If that doesn't work, delete the game folder and run a registry cleaner, like the Registry setting of Ccleaner.

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/24/12 10:54 AM

thanks for all your help but ran system restore and that seemed to get rid of it. I don't think Nancy Drew games are really going to work that well on Windows 7 and I do not like window 7 but am stuck with it thanks for your help guys/gals as usual you are all good. gja
Posted by: Jenny100

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/24/12 11:14 AM

I guess that's one way to get rid of it. If you're going to uninstall that way, be sure to create a new restore point right before you install the game.
Posted by: Draclvr

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/24/12 02:53 PM

One thing I've noticed with certain programs is that even though you've selected "uninstall," they will throw you into an initial "install" window. However, when you continue on, there is an option to repair or remove the program.

Re: The Legend of the Crystal Skull - 10/25/12 10:00 AM

thanks will give it a try