GB HOMEPAGE

Jerusalem

Posted By: ssgamer

Jerusalem - 11/08/12 06:45 AM

Hi,
I got this old game from trading post, it came after TimeScape, (which was tricky to load on XP) but Jerusalem is playing great on Win7, the only problem is you have to use there saves as it won't let me save. I would guess there is something I need to learn but it works and looks great. I think there was to be a third but don't know. Adrian saved Sofia from Pompeii, now Jerusalem. When we went from 98 to XP, now it's win7&8 sure hard to keep up with. Like Mad I have 98, XP, now 7, thinking 8 maybe?
Charllott
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Jerusalem - 11/08/12 02:47 PM

There are a couple of good threads here in the Glitches forum about Windows 8. I'm having a great experience with it and InlandAZ, not so much.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Jerusalem - 11/08/12 03:24 PM

If you install a game made for Win98 or (pre-SP2 XP) in the default location of C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(x86), Windows often won't let you create new files (like saves). You can get around this by installing the game in your User's Documents folder.
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Jerusalem - 11/18/12 06:58 AM

Thanks Jenny100, I tried but must have done it wrong as it still went to the x86 files but as it plays and does a continue save play, can't do my own, I will play it and finish and then try to uninstall and replay.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, body got in the way again.
Charllotte
© 2024 GameBoomers Community