GB HOMEPAGE

Can't log in on The Adventure Shop

Posted By: linda333

Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 03:06 AM

I hope am I posting in the right forum. I only was checking out my account at The Adventure Shop a coupld of days ago. Now today I can't log in. I type in the necessary information but nothing happens. However at the very left bottom of the page it says, error, java script 0 or something to that nature. I have no idea how to approach this problem. I just downloaded a game from there two days ago. Thank you for any help. I should add that as soon as I go to their site it does load but it shows loaded but erros on page with a yellow triangle in the bottom left corner. Also I can't find a way to e-mail directly. It just keeps showing me self-help catagories....
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 03:47 AM

Have you tried using a different web browser?
It's possible that this was caused by a java update if you have automatic updates for java.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 05:40 AM

They're having issues with Internet Explorer - I can't login with IE either. Use another browser like Chrome of Firefox.

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 07:08 PM

I have always used IE. So do I have to download chrome or firefox to use it then? If so will that delete my usual browser? Sorry not
too sure how this works. Thanks...
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 07:17 PM

Linda, you download Firefox or Chrome and install it. They you just select which browser you want to use. I have IE, Firefox and Chrome on my computer and use all three. It does not preclude you from using IE when it works otherwise.

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 07:50 PM

Thank you for your help!
Posted By: Karsten

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/14/12 08:06 PM

I have downloaded both Firefox and Google Chrome. They just stay where I installed them wink

I like using Firefox mostly these days as Internet Explorer seems very slow to me right now.

If you're using Firefox youmay be asked to install JAVA or update JAVA for Firefox.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Can't log in on The Adventure Shop - 11/15/12 01:41 AM

I don't think Firefox needs Java, but I'm pretty sure Chrome does.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community