GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura

Posted By: BubbaJake

Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura - 01/14/13 09:12 PM

I have tried writing to Viva Media about this but the email was returned. I was wondering if you know whether I can burn this game 'Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura' to disk? Thank you!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura - 01/15/13 04:08 AM

If it's a download version, you should be able to burn the install files to a DVD, but you'll still need to activate the game online after installing it on another computer.

Did you try opening a ticket to Viva Media support from here
http://support.viva-media.com/

Re: Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura - 01/15/13 02:56 PM

Hi Jenny. No didn't try to start a ticket about this since I no longer had the info that allowed me to do that (it was on some emails where I had a problem when I first got the game). I'll try to burn it first (I still have the code for installation). Can you tell me if I would be able to sell that download here at GB, along with the code? Thank you Jenny.

Re: Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura - 01/15/13 03:13 PM

I'm sorry but Gameboomers does not allow sale or trading of games with activation codes. BrownEyedTigre posted this policy ***here*** in the Trading forum.

Re: Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura - 01/15/13 03:58 PM

No problem. I was just wondering if it would maybe a problem to try to do that. I still need to get it off my PC but saved for replay. Thank you!

Re: Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura - 01/16/13 12:01 AM

You save the file(s) you used to install the game and back those up on CD or DVD. Copying the game folder is useless because it won't add the registry entries the game needs.

As far as I know, the uninstall should be in either Control Panel\Programs or be accessible by a shortcut to the uninstaller in the Start Menu. If that doesn't work, try Revo Uninstaller.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community