GB HOMEPAGE

A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch

Posted By: NikkiB1986

A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 02:08 AM

I don't know if this is happening for anyone else but at the end of Chapter 6 when you're supposed to search Lisa's body to get her scarf you can't click on her. I then noticed the only thing I could do was talk to Duve and Bent. Plus if I clicked anywhere on the screen Fae would walk on it regardless of gravity. This is clearly a huge glitch that prevents you from finishing the game. Does anyone know of a fix?

Would anyone be willing to send me a savegame so I can continue on past this point?

Should I uninstall and re-install again, and this time get rid of all my profile, bookmark and savegame data?
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 04:25 AM

Do you have an earlier save you can go back to?
Sometimes bugs like this don't repeat.

I see French and German patches at Patches-Scrolls for this game, but none in English.
Posted By: NikkiB1986

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 07:27 AM

Nevermind I just beat it. I ended up starting all over. This time though I went straight to the body to check for the scarf instead of talking to anyone. I don't know if that makes a difference but it seemed to on my end. Still couldn't save after level 5 though. Strange.

Glitches aside, the game was great! I love it!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/10/13 03:13 AM

I'm glad to hear you were able to finish the game despite that it wouldn't save after chapter 5.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community