GB HOMEPAGE

Need to remove saved games

Posted By: Terri824

Need to remove saved games - 03/22/13 11:22 PM

Hi. I finished Secret Files 3 and need to remove the saved games. My granddaughter is going to want to play the game together and I don't have the heart to tell her I've already played it.
Thanks,
Terri
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/22/13 11:37 PM

Does the game allow you to delete saved games from the save screen? If it does, that might be the easiest way.

MaGtRo's walkthrough says
Quote:
Load-save game (in-game menu) page has frames that show the screen capture of the saved game, load, save, delete, date-time done and location in the game.

Otherwise check your (My) Documents folder and if there's no save folder there, it could be anywhere and you'll have to wait for someone who has the game installed to tell you.

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/22/13 11:51 PM

Thanks Jenny100. I am so unobservant. Gee, big red button that says "Delete"! I feel really, really stupid even asking this question. Let's pretend that I didn't. slapforehead
Thanks,
Terri
Posted By: kjos

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/23/13 12:01 AM

I've used revo uninstaller all the time and it's free. It removes everything . Richard

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/23/13 01:04 AM

kjos. Hope I'm not asking another dumb question, but wouldn't that remove the entire game from the computer?
Terri
Posted By: kjos

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/23/13 01:21 AM

I guess it would Terri.
Richard
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/23/13 08:58 AM

Terri, you can simply move the saves from the saved game folder. That way you can have them if you wish to use them later. All you have to do is put them back.

For windows 7 saved games for Secret Files are placed here,

My Documents/Secretfiles3/Saved games.

Just copy and paste the saves elsewhere then delete them from the folder. Leave the empty folder where it is. Make a new folder elsewhere if you wish to keep the saves for use later. All you have to do is paste them back in the saved game folder if you want to use them in the future.

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/23/13 06:45 PM

Oops, too late. I've already removed them. frown
Thanks everyone for your input.

Terri
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/23/13 09:00 PM

Don't worry.
You and your granddaughter can make more.
Have fun. smile

Re: Need to remove saved games - 03/24/13 06:59 PM

Oh, no worry Jenny, you are absolutely correct. Now, I'm waiting for her school activities to slow down so we can get started.
Terri wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community