GB HOMEPAGE

Hello all

Posted By: Leeana

Hello all - 04/01/13 02:15 PM

wondering if anyone here has ever had this problem I woke up one morning to find that my computer was a bright white and very bright yellow sooooo, I called my computer Support I have a dell Inspiron all- in-one windows 7 and they looked it over could not find "Anything Wrong" ((btw I could still play games)) so I asked them if I could Un-install then re-install so we did BUT to my surprise its still bright and yellowy but I can see all these words and be online with no problem ....My problem is Now I cant play Games and I feel so downhearted.... I downloaded Big fishgame... "Shadows Of..." and I get This error message

0x0060E96C (tried to read from 0x00000000 program terminated)

I dont know what this means does any relate to this problem frown Im going to try to call Live chat support ...shortly ... I was just wondering if I could possibly have some input? anyone else have this problem? TY smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Hello all - 04/01/13 03:21 PM

Do you mean your computer monitor is white and yellow? I'd guess the monitor is going out. In an all in one, there's probably not much they can do if that's the problem. Hopefully, it's something else and it's still under warranty.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Hello all - 04/01/13 04:07 PM

If this is an All-In-One, there's not much you can do with it. If it were a desktop, you could try reconnecting the video cables, but with an All-In-One the cabling is all inside. Also, Dell won't be able to see a problem with the monitor using their remote access, though they might be able to detect problems with the video card by running dxdiag.

If it's under warranty, get it repaired or replaced. If not, you have to decide whether to take it to a repair shop (they may charge you to tell you they can't fix it) or start looking for a new one.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Hello all - 04/01/13 06:27 PM

Thank You Draclvr and Jenny100 will be speaking to the girl later hopefully she can replace it Im warrantyed so keeping fingers crossed theyt can replace this one
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Hello all - 04/01/13 06:30 PM

Good thing you have a warranty.
They should take care of it for you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community