GB HOMEPAGE

Stroke of Midnight patch?

Posted By: Terri824

Stroke of Midnight patch? - 04/08/13 09:28 PM

Does anyone know if there is a patch for the game. It seems that a lot of people on BF have gotten stuck in the same place that I have but so far, no help available.

Terri
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Stroke of Midnight patch? - 04/08/13 10:24 PM

What does Big Fish tech support say?

Re: Stroke of Midnight patch? - 04/08/13 10:55 PM

There's a lot of complaints and there does not seem to be any replies. Many people have complained that BF should have pulled the game since it obviously has problems.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Stroke of Midnight patch? - 04/08/13 11:01 PM

I've got to agree with you there.. but maybe they will come up with something. They are usually pretty good about either getting your game to work or issuing a credit for another game. Just be sure to contact their support to register your complaint. If there isn't a fix coming soon, they should issue a credit for another game.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Stroke of Midnight patch? - 04/09/13 12:25 AM

Big Fish doesn't do separate patches. They patch the whole game and you have to uninstall and reinstall it.

Re: Stroke of Midnight patch? - 04/09/13 03:33 AM

Thanks. However I only mentioned BF because that's what popped up when I googled the game glitch issues. I did not get mine from BF. I guess I would have to contact Amazon on this one. Does this suggest contacting the seller on all games that apparently have problems with no fix available. I ask because I have another issue with another game.

Terri rolleyes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community