GB HOMEPAGE

culpa innata Uncut version

Posted By: oldman

culpa innata Uncut version - 04/08/13 10:52 PM

Hi all,

Just downloaded this game from Adventure Shop and, since it is listed as running on Win 7 I took my chances on my machine with Win 8.

It installed and everything seemed fine except when I try to start the game I get an error message that it requires an administrator. I tried it in compatible mode as an administrator and I get the message "Unable to process (error 1275)"

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/08/13 11:23 PM

Do you have Ccleaner installed on your computer ? If you do, run it and clean it. It may help.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/08/13 11:42 PM

Did you try right clicking on the game icon and selecting "run as administrator?" I looked up this error and it "may" have to do with drivers too. But try "run as administrator" first. That elevates the command.

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/08/13 11:51 PM

Yep I did all that. I tried to run as administrator, then I used the compatibility trouble shooter and even tried to adjust compatibility manually and continue to get the same message.

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/09/13 12:09 AM

Does Culpa Innata have Tages copy protection? I saw quite a few references to that with error code 1275. I have to leave shortly, so hopefully someone else can help you out.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/09/13 12:23 AM

I think Draclvr has it right.
Apparently there's an online version of TAGES that can cause this problem. Someone at Adventuregamers had the same problem with a Dracula 3 download, and found the solution was to install the latest TAGES drivers.
http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27121

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/09/13 03:51 AM

Thank you so very much. That was the problem. I installed the TAGES drivers and the game started just fine.

I really appreciate the help.

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/09/13 04:01 AM

So, oldman, Culpa Innata installed OK on Windows 8 after you downloaded and installed the updated Tages drivers? If that's all correct, I will update the Windows 8 and games thread we have stickied at the top of the Glitches forum.

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/09/13 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Draclvr
So, oldman, Culpa Innata installed OK on Windows 8 after you downloaded and installed the updated Tages drivers? If that's all correct, I will update the Windows 8 and games thread we have stickied at the top of the Glitches forum.

Yes that definitely did the trick.

Re: culpa innata Uncut version - 04/09/13 02:45 PM

Great! I'll add it to the Windows 8 and Games thread then.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community