GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula Resurrection

Posted By: luckeeme1299

Dracula Resurrection - 06/18/13 07:55 PM

I have been trying to install this game from a cd which did not work out so well so i gave up. well a few years later now i decided to download it from the adventure shop in which i figured it would work because they would have adjusted it or something and i still have the same result... nothing! it starts out with the opening credits and names but then when the 1st cutscene starts the screen goes black and then i hit the space bar and it skips that and goes to what i assume is the next and in order for me to move anywhere i have to skip it all makes no sense. i have tried all compatibility issues with xp, me/98 all that and still nothing. can someone please help!!!!!????
i have a dell inspiron n7010 i3 core with hd graphics (i believe) please help....
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dracula Resurrection - 06/19/13 03:41 AM

See if this helps
http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/742496/Re_Solution_to_Dracula_Resurre.html
Posted By: luckeeme1299

Re: Dracula Resurrection - 06/20/13 04:53 PM

thank you for the attempt, but unfortunately i do not have that video card, i have an integrated one on the laptop. it is either the hd graphics one or the gma.... i get half the screen not the whole thing. i dont know if it has to do with the fact i have a 17" screen and it will not downsize to meet the requirements. at this point i am completely fed up with it. thank you again for trying to help
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dracula Resurrection - 06/20/13 07:23 PM

ATI/AMD makes the Radeon HD series of video cards and uses the Catalyst Control Center.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community