GB HOMEPAGE

Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within problem

Posted By: MHritz716

Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within problem - 07/03/13 02:48 AM

Hello,
Today I downloaded Jack Keane 2 from Gog.com and it seems to play in slow motion. The audio seems fine and the colors looks good too, but it doesn't seem to be running smoothly.

I am using Windows 7 Pro on a HP Media Center Pavilion PC. It looks like my video card is Nvidia 8400GS. The computer is 5 years old. I am not using a HD LCD monitor. It says HP w2007 on it.

This is the first time that I can remember having a problem like this with a game I downloaded.

Can you offer any advice or guidance?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within problem - 07/03/13 04:59 AM

These are the minimum and recommended system requirements for the game. It could be that your video card or processor aren't up to the system requirements.

Minimum system requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, processor Intel Pentium IV 2.8 GHz or equivalent processor with SSE3 (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or equivalent recommended), 2 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD X1800 video card with 256 MB VRAM and Shader Model 3.0 support (NVidia GeForce 9800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better recommended), 3.5 GB HDD, DirectX 9.0c-compatible soundcard.

If your computer isn't up to running the game, are there any settings you can turn down in the game options?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community