GB HOMEPAGE

Art of Murder 3 cards.

Posted By: deleterman

Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/15/13 12:49 AM

loaded and started this game a few days ago, I have windows 7 and been having truble loading game .now when I start and go to a saved game it's like it is on it's own -it shows the save game but when I click on it !! it goes to another time and I can't get out of the house ??? and I can't do any thing...anythoughts on this ? and I have to reload to git going again. but this not going to my save is making my crazy, or crazer. send help soon.please.
Posted By: Creeping_Doom

Re: Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/15/13 01:53 PM

Sounds like either the save is corrupt , or the install was corrupted somehow . If the game loads fine , then the install is likely ok . I would either delete your saves or start over again , and see if that solves the problem .

Re: Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/15/13 05:07 PM

thanks for your info...I reloaded and started over 3 times so far..???
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/15/13 05:13 PM

I don't know if this pertains to your issue and this suggestion does not come from experience as I learned it from paying attention to the help given here at the Glitches Forum. Many have suggested to install games on Windows 7 anywhere but the Program Files. Like the Desktop, My Documents or creating a games folder. The reason, as I have read, is that Windows 7 doesn't always recognize saves in games and their location in Program Files like previous Windows OS's.

Re: Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/15/13 07:12 PM

Thank you so much for the info, sounds good to me.. happydance
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/16/13 02:19 PM

Is the game from Big Fish?

Re: Art of Murder 3 cards. - 07/16/13 05:41 PM

Howdy, no it's a City interactive game... happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community