GB HOMEPAGE

face noir

Posted By: dianne

face noir - 08/06/13 05:16 AM

yes I downloaded it and can not find the game files it seems internet exploer comes up and starts to download it before I can create a folder for my files and name it. I have windows 8 and sometimes it is a real pain. maybe I should use something else like firefox for a browser.dianne thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: face noir - 08/06/13 05:55 AM

Hi dianne, being as you have Windows 8, this may be where your download is; it's worth taking a look to see.

Windows 8 downloads

If you can't find it that way, I am sure someone else will be able to help you. wave
Posted By: oldman

Re: face noir - 08/06/13 05:55 AM

Try this. Hit your windows key (which should be just to the right of your left ctrl key) and F at the same time. Type in "facenoirsetup.exe". This should show you the file if it is in your computer.

If it shows up then you can just double click on it to execute and install the game. You can also right click on it and at the bottom of your screen it will have an option for file location so that you can find the file.

I might point out that Win 8 has three options when you go to download a file. Run, save and save as. When you select save as you then have the option of selecting which folder you want the file saved in.

I'm sorry if I'm being too basic I just don't know how familiar you are with windows 8.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: face noir - 08/06/13 06:11 AM

Or you can just press the Windows Key to go to the desktop. Click on the Library icon in your taskbar and Downloads will be listed on the left side of the screen - probably towards the top. The default for downloads in IE 10 is that file.

You can also go to the desktop, open up IE and click on Tools if you have the menu bar or on the tool icon (a little gear over on the top right). In the drop-down menu, just click on View Downloads.
Posted By: sanford

Re: face noir - 08/09/13 01:30 AM

I wonder if Dianne was able to finally get her Face Noir game. We sure tried to help her with our suggestions.
Sandy
Posted By: dianne

Re: face noir - 08/09/13 05:22 AM

iam so sorry that I didn't respond but no I couldn't get it going so I have contacted them but haven't heard as yet.
thank you for all the help. I am sure they will respond one time or another. dianne

Re: face noir - 08/10/13 08:19 PM

Keep us posted, Dianne. We are all rooting for you.
Sandy

Re: face noir - 09/02/13 06:39 AM

I was hoping that we would be hearing from Dianne, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community