GB HOMEPAGE

The Raven Chapter 3

Posted By: gameho

The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/26/13 03:24 AM

I have purchased the digital download edition and when I go to "new game" in the menu, it says it's not available. How do I get chapter 3?

Thanks,

gameho
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/26/13 03:40 AM

Check what the other gamers did to get the download to work here.

Hope it works for you.
Posted By: FJT

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/26/13 11:32 PM

In chapter 3,after Adil frees himself from the cell and attaches the pulley and hose, I then click on attaching this to the bars, and the game freezes with Adil going around in circles. Anybody else having this problem? Thanks, FJT.
Posted By: kjos

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/26/13 11:54 PM

I had the same thing happen to me also FJT. I had a save after he got out of jail and went back to the save and it was allright. I just pressed Ctrl-Alt and Del.
Richard

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/27/13 01:08 AM

Thanks, MaG. The above thread helped! Even though I had purchased from Zodiac, I uninstalled and reinstalled and chapter 3 is now available. It did take several hours.

gameho

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/27/13 02:11 AM

Great! Have fun now!

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/27/13 03:32 AM

Thanks, but now (of course) I have another problem....I can't get out of the cabin Patricia shares with Adil! I have the tongs, jewel, towel and penny but I don't have the option of "leaving the cabin". Another bug perhaps? Also, when I reload, Adil is not on the bed. Maybe I will start over and play with your walkthrough. Oh, I also viewed the Youtube video and this person doesn't have any trouble exiting the cabin.

Thanks,

gameho

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/27/13 03:42 AM

The exit arrow is on the wall of the bathroom at bottom right.

If you have other hints questions - please post at Hints forum. Thanks.

Re: The Raven Chapter 3 - 09/27/13 04:19 AM

Sorry, I should have known to post that there. Thanks.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community