GB HOMEPAGE

Critter Chronicles crash

Posted By: oldman

Critter Chronicles crash - 10/06/13 10:31 PM

Hi all,

I am playing this game with windows 8 64 bit and keep getting a crash at the same spot. It is in chapter 2 when the critter is saving Nate. He stacks all the stuff in the Yeti cave and just after putting the salt shaker on the scales, it crashes. This happens every time I attempt it.

Does anyone know of a way to get past this?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Critter Chronicles crash - 10/06/13 11:21 PM

Hmmm... I played it on 64-bit Windows 8 and didn't have any issues. I don't think I have any saves on my hard drive though. Maybe someone else has a suggestion.

EDIT: I checked and I do have some saves, but they are only from Chapters 4 and 5.
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Critter Chronicles crash - 10/07/13 03:00 AM

There aren't any patches available, so I can't offer any advice other than what Drac suggested.

If you can't find a save game, send me one of yours just prior to the point you crash. I've still got the game installed so I may be able to get past it for you.
Posted By: oldman

Re: Critter Chronicles crash - 10/07/13 04:30 AM

Thank you all but I've finally found a save game that is for the point right after the crash. So, I didn't lose a bit of the play. rah

In the event someone else runs into this problem the saves can be found at SaveGameServer
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Critter Chronicles crash - 10/07/13 04:47 AM

Good resource, oldman!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community