GB HOMEPAGE

Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child.

Posted By: deleterman

Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child. - 02/05/14 05:51 AM

Hi all,just want to know what is the newest system will this great game will play on ??? has anyone played this lately ? help thanks devilchili
Posted By: Marian

Re: Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child. - 02/05/14 06:17 AM

This is a technical question so I moved your post to Glitches.

I googled to see what systems the game runs on and I found a note from someone in a forum saying that the game ran for him on Windows 7. Why don't you try installing it and see what happens - you could also try to run the game in Windows XP compatibility mode.

Let us know what happens. wave

Re: Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child. - 02/05/14 07:49 AM

bravo Thanks for the info,i haven't played it in years ,again thanks. devilchili
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child. - 02/05/14 04:24 PM

According to this post, it will play on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 - although it does mention using compatibility mode for XP.

Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child

Re: Kiss psycho circus,the nightmare child. - 02/05/14 04:32 PM

Cool, thanks I will try and see what happens.. devilchili cool the game loaded ok now I just have to get the controls down .so far I have a hard time get the controls to work right ..I think that if I cane get the controls to work it will be A-OK..any thought on how to get the right controls ? trying to use the mouse ,but also trying the keys...very hard to get going.but everything looks just like the last time I played. thanks looks like I will just have to use the keys.. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community