GB HOMEPAGE

Real Myst Saving Game

Posted By: joanieS

Real Myst Saving Game - 03/20/14 11:48 AM

Windows 8 here. I am an XP person so bear with me as Windows 8 is a jungle to me. I have downloaded Real Myst from Big Fish.....cannot figure out the save feature. I have to allow access to something or other in order to get the save to work?
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 03/20/14 04:09 PM

If you've changed the compatibility mode settings to Windows XP or set it to be Run as Administrator (see how that's done ** Here **) the game will display a prompt every time you start it.

I think that's what you're asking.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 03/21/14 04:07 AM

Joanies, there is also a REAL MYST patch wich helps wsaving your games as well as other good things in the game. Just do a "search" for "real myst patch". Download it, follow directions and you will be much happier with this AWESOME game. Of COURSE, that PATCH might already be incorporated in the Big Fish version, but I'm not really sure. I have the ORIGINAL "boxed" version of the game. I hope this info is of value to you, and ENJOY THE GAME.
Sandy
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/04/14 10:25 AM

JoanieS to access the save screen hit escape on your keyboard and go to save game. The RealMyst game saves by dragging the picture on the right side of the screen to a save box on the left. Hope this helps.

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/05/14 04:10 AM

AH! I forgot about that, Gerry. I must have played Realmyst at LEAST a "zillion" times (on my WIN XP machine, WHICH, by the way, I'm STILL using. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy

Note: The Realmyst PATCH allows you to have MORE savegame slots, as well as adding more options to work with regarding gameplay.

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/05/14 10:31 AM

Sandy I am still using my old XP machine too. I still play the older games on it. wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/05/14 04:01 PM

I'm still using mine too - I just took it off the internet to be safe - even though I have am image of my hard drive, I'd hate to lose all the stuff I have on it.

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/05/14 08:45 PM

I think I will "stick" with my internet stuff and just wait to see what happens (if anything "happens" in the first place).
Sandy

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/06/14 10:09 AM

I will be taking my XP offline today too.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/06/14 05:22 PM

Sandy, you will be our "canary in the coal mine!"

Re: Real Myst Saving Game - 04/06/14 08:37 PM

I hope that this "canary" doesn't choke to death. LOL
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community