GB HOMEPAGE

dracula orgin question

Posted By: family

dracula orgin question - 09/01/14 02:43 AM

does it run in window 8. cool
Posted By: Marian

Re: dracula orgin question - 09/01/14 03:32 AM

Here's what Draclvr had to say about Dracula Origin on Windows 8; this is from her Windows 8 games thread:

Quote:
I could not get this game to install at all, even using compatibility mode - I suspect Windows 8 is blocking the Tages copy protection. However, Starcom got it to install and play using the NoCD fix. I'm going to double check it and hopefully this one can be added to the "plays" list. EDIT: Nope, didn't work for me. I cannot get the game to install at all. Starcom and I "seem" to have the same original 3 CD version, but it worked for him.

Having said that, Big Fish has Dracula Origin and the webpage for the game says that it supports Windows 8, although I haven't read about anyone verifying this. If it didn't work, I'm sure Big Fish would issue you a game credit for another game.

Re: dracula orgin question - 09/01/14 03:50 AM

it is by the adventure game and it install find, but all i get is please insert the orginal dvd when i try to play it, i am going to install it on my other computer. cool
Posted By: InlandAZ

Re: dracula orgin question - 09/01/14 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: family
it is by the adventure game and it install find, but all i get is please insert the orginal dvd when i try to play it, i am going to install it on my other computer. cool

The message you see is from the copyright protection on the disc. If you search for a NoCD patch, the game should run just fine.

Re: dracula orgin question - 09/01/14 06:15 PM

okay thank you very much, i got it to play on my window xp. cool
© 2024 GameBoomers Community