GB HOMEPAGE

Ni Bi Ru age of secrets

Posted By: deleterman

Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/28/14 05:52 AM

hi every one christmas reindeer Ilooked every place i could think of , i started this game and it ran good for a hour or so then frozeup.. insane will this game play on win 7 i down loaded it from DISC.any thought on this ?? thanks holidays
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/28/14 03:23 PM

Let's wait for some gamers that has played the game lately.
Check Draclvr's thread that is stickied on top of the page to see what tweaking were done on some older games and see if that works.
Or play with program compatibility mode.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/28/14 03:55 PM

And it might make a difference if this is a downloaded game or if you are playing from a disk. You say both... so did you download it from some place or did you install from a disc?

I don't see it listed in our Windows 7 and Games thread, so it must not have been tested by anyone.

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/28/14 10:01 PM

winterHi and thanks for the info-yes i downloaded from the disc.i last played it on my XP computer.and that was some time ago,like 7 or 8 years .i have never played this game on this computer.but it did start up and played for over a hour.??? any thoughts on that ?? holidays

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/28/14 10:20 PM

You can't download from a disc??? You download something from the internet... Do you mean you INSTALLED from a disc? The reason I asked which one you did is because downloads are "usually" patched if there are any patches. And game installations from the disc may need any patches that have been released after the disc was.

I haven't played the game, so I'm not much help. Have you tried starting the game again and loading a save from before the crash?

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/29/14 01:17 AM

Hi,yes i did mean installed from a disc,sorry for the mix up,should i check for a patch for this game ? i will try every thing you said thanks again for the info. santa
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/29/14 03:37 AM

There is no English patch for Nibiru that I know of. Patches-Scrolls has Czech and Russian patches that would not be suitable.

Try the usual, like running in compatibility mode.

The game is from 2005 -- nine years old. Considering it ran for an hour before freezing, the freeze might be related to a "too fast computer" or driver problem rather than a Windows 7 problem.

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/29/14 04:57 AM

rahsolved the problem ! I just went to big fish games and down loaded one of there"s for a few buck. laugh now this is made for win 7 and so far works like a dream.so now off and lab

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - 12/29/14 05:41 AM

Sometimes the easiest way is the best way! Good for you!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - Saved Games - 01/07/15 04:49 AM

You might want to post in the game hints section...... I started the question
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ni Bi Ru age of secrets - Saved Games - 01/07/15 05:31 AM

Winfrey,

I moved his post to Hints forum. I left you here.Sorry. laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community