GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Digital Downloads

Posted By: Kootsie

Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/12/15 03:06 PM

I am having trouble getting my order to download. Can anyone help?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/12/15 03:08 PM

Have you contacted Her Interactive?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/12/15 03:11 PM

If you are talking about Sea of Darkness, I don't believe that downloads are available yet. I think they are supposed to start sometime after 9 a.m. PST today, but not sure exactly when. You should also get an email alerting you to the fact that it is now ready for download, I believe.

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/12/15 03:22 PM

Thanks Tigre and Marian.

I did contact HI. They said I would receive an email w/a download link. Waiting.....

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/12/15 06:08 PM

Games downloading now! YAY!

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/12/15 06:09 PM

I hope you enjoy the game. happydance
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 06:29 PM

Hi Im having the same Problem I have the Disc Bonus Edition I never had a problem with the Nancy Drew I keep getting ....
The wrong diskette is in the drive.Insert %2 (Volume Serial Number: %3) into drive %1. I have a Windows 7 Dell Wireless and the games says win-mac DVD-Rom Software is that still good? or should I tell them Its the wrong Diskette I ordered .... Im so down and unhappy right now frown Im a elderly person Normally my daughter does all the ordering for me But she was in the hospital having my Grandson when the ordering of Nancy Drew came out Please what can I do ....I don't mean to trouble anyone but at 67 Im getting to feel like 97 years old ....Please any kind word of advise would be Great Thank You all smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 06:37 PM

Now, now, now! Let's not go calling us 67 year olds elderly just yet! grin

Is there more than one disk that came with the game?

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 06:39 PM

If this is for Sea of Darkness, there is only one DVD, which contains both the Mac and PC versions on the DVD. It sounds like you ordered the right thing, Leeana.

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 06:44 PM

THANK YOU - for answering me so quickly lol Draclvr I had to chuckle a lil Thank You for the much needed smile....... Yes one disc Im so sorry I forgot to mention it
Thanks Marion so I guess it should word but I don't know why it does not completely load ...... it loads then it stops around a little from the end on the Bar when it fills up with green ....the green almost goes to the end I hear the computer running but never quite makes it to the end of the bar the green line

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 07:10 PM

I'm not sure what the problem could be, so I'm not going to venture a guess. Let's wait for someone who is more knowledgeable. I'm sorry you are having this problem; I know how disappointing it is to be looking forward to a game and then having this kind of trouble.

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 08:58 PM

Im going to try Closing the Nortons security then putting it back on, maybe that will be ok

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 09:45 PM

That's it played with that and it worked Thank You all for Your Help smile

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/15/15 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Leeana
That's it played with that and it worked Thank You all for Your Help smile

I'm so glad to hear that! Have fun with the game. smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 05/16/15 03:52 AM

Woot, woot! Now, we YOUNGISH 67 year olds can have some fun!

Re: Nancy Drew Digital Downloads - 06/01/15 02:51 PM

smile Thank You .... woot-woot smile lolol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community