GB HOMEPAGE

Bluedio 4.1 Headphones

Posted By: merrick

Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/06/15 02:48 PM

Not sure if this is the right place or if you can even help with these headphones
I recently bought a pair of these headphones thinking they would work with windows 7 under the bluetooth 4 protocol,
Unfortunately they don't. I can't seem to find a 4.1 dongle or anything that goes in its place,
I believe the bluetooth 4.1 protocol is used in xbox but how it would use these headphones I don't know
Posted By: Trail_Mystic

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/06/15 03:21 PM

Hey Merrick,

I found a couple of links that might help:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...ce-023a3cf2da69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7nWp9YVqYI

In checking Bluedio directly they don't have a support website in any other language than Chinese. I used the Microsoft translator function to navigate through their Technical Support links, but unfortunately they really don't have a support community; everything appears to be in beta or just defaults to a generic search engine.

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/07/15 03:20 PM

Using a bluetooth 4 dongle I can get my old "sparkle"(not as good)headphones to work but I can't get my bluedo 4.1 (better ones)headphones to work at all
I think its about the dongle I need a 4.1 one but I don't know where I can get one from. I have installed the latest microsoft bluetooth patch so I don't think its software
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/07/15 04:09 PM

Are you sure the headphones actually work?
According to ***this article*** bluetooth 4.1 is supposed to be backwards compatible.

What model Bluedio headphones do you have?
If they're sold on Amazon, see if any of the user reviews had similar problems with that model.

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/08/15 12:10 AM

they are Bluedio Turbine

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/08/15 12:34 AM

Some of the Amazon reviewers had problems with pairing.
One of the Amazon reviewers said:
Quote:
I haven't found a consistent way to put them into pairing mode. Hold down the power button, sometimes it works, usually it doesn't. Usually takes about 5 minutes to pair them.

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/08/15 07:44 PM

Using the guide and completely uninstalling/installing CSR and the microsoft drivers I can get it to work "reasonably", only thing wrong is the "lag between clicking and the actual sound . using it in cd quality does not seem to make any differance

Re: Bluedio 4.1 Headphones - 09/08/15 08:02 PM

Using "CD quality" might actually make the lag worse.
There's sort of a tradeoff between quality and speed.

From what I'm reading, lag can also be caused by partial incompatibility with the receiver.

A more compatible bluetooth receiver might help, though I don't know which one would be best.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community