GB HOMEPAGE

Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey

Posted By: Gordon

Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/02/16 11:29 PM

Hello to All,

This game downloaded fine, but when I try to play it I get the following message

Error: Access violation at 0x597E854D (tried to write 0x05E90FE8) Program terminated. I am using windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Downloaded from "Bigfish"

Thanks
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/02/16 11:38 PM

Have you contacted Bigfish yet? They are really good about helping you get your games running or giving you a credit if you can't.

Re: Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/02/16 11:39 PM

Yes, waiting to hear back from them. Thanks

Re: Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/04/16 11:13 PM

All of a sudden the game started working. Don't know why. Big Fish responded with a free game credit. I was going to give it back, but the message said further to keep the free game anyway. Always been a "Big Fish" fan since 2000.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/04/16 11:46 PM

I'm not surprised that Big Fish told you to keep the free game code; that is the way that they are.

I'm wondering if some Windows 10 driver update fixed the problem. Anyway, I don't even have Windows 10 and no point in my speculation, but I'm glad that the game is running for you now. thumbsup

Re: Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/05/16 05:13 AM

Thanks Marian. Do you realize we've both been "Boomers" for 16 Years? Where does the time go.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Error Notice for Spear of Destiny:The Final Journey - 02/05/16 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Gordon
Thanks Marian. Do you realize we've both been "Boomers" for 16 Years? Where does the time go.

Wow, 16 years. It is indeed hard to believe that we've been here that long. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community