GB HOMEPAGE

the mystery of the nautilus

Posted By: deleterman

the mystery of the nautilus - 03/31/16 11:40 PM

just want to know does any one offer this game that will run on windows 7 ?? devilchili
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 12:05 AM

Only place I know of is a "dumbed down" version at Big Fish Games.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 12:26 AM

thanks ,do i just go to big fish site and click on dumbed down ?
Posted By: Marian

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 12:36 AM

You can find the game here.

As you can see, the game was not well received and the reviews were very poor. I wouldn't waste any money on it unless you are desperate to see anything resembling the original game. wave

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 01:17 AM

thank you so much for the info.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 05:39 PM

your right it is a crappy game for sure . don't buy it from bigfish . devilchili

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 06:13 PM

My opinion exactly...
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/01/16 06:55 PM

As with many first person games developed and published by Cryo, Kheops, and the original Microids Canada, and then "remade" by Anuman for newer operating systems and IOS, many (often most) puzzles and hotspot locations are removed. If you check the walkthrough of the original game, you'll be very confused because the walkthrough will tell you to do something and the location and option to stand somewhere and/or do something and the option is simply not there in the stripped down version.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 02:19 AM

thanks for the info. i have a problem when in the game i can't save it at a point i want to ,can't save at all. do you know how to save game ? thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 03:04 AM

If this is the Big Fish game, it probably saves automatically and you can't make your own saves.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 04:05 AM

That is the case - like most other Big Fish games, it only saves on exit.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 06:14 AM

Yup. It's a butcheration of the original game.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 06:19 AM

thanks for the info on this game.yes it's big fish game.i will give it another shot and see what happens.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 03:57 PM

Just added a new word to my vocabulary! Some butcherations are better than others, but this one scarped the bottom of the barrel.

Re: the mystery of the nautilus - 04/02/16 04:30 PM

thanks every one for the very good advice , I guess i'm desperate to play this game ! i had played this game a long time ago.like 14 years ago .yikes where has the time gone.so all i have is the old walkthrough. woozy i'm like a old dog with a bone . lab is there a walkthrough for this game ? thanks
© 2024 GameBoomers Community