GB HOMEPAGE

Humble Bundle/ games not received

Posted By: Terri824

Humble Bundle/ games not received - 05/23/16 10:23 PM

Hi. I purchased some games from Humble Bundle and have written to them several times. All I get in return is a form email and this is not helping at all. I have also sent the list of transaction numbers with the cost and that has not helped. One of the games, Gone Home was 80% off and was only $3.99, now I wonder if that was in error, but the least they could have done was say it was listed at that price in error. I have this feeling they never even look at the emails.
I see my only recourse to be with PayPal and asking for a credit/refund. If this is the case, I think I'm done with Humble Bundle. Any other ideas.
Thanks,
Terri
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Humble Bundle/ games not received - 05/23/16 10:36 PM

If you log into your Humble account at humblebundle.com, do you see the games listed there?
Mine are under the Library "tab."

Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Humble Bundle/ games not received - 05/24/16 01:56 AM

Check under the "purchases" tab also, not just library. Most of mine don't show under library.

Hope you find them.
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Humble Bundle/ games not received - 05/24/16 03:47 AM

I've looked under both, not there. I did get an email earlier, so surprised, it was from a real person. They're asking for more information so I'll get to that tomorrow. I appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Terri wink
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Humble Bundle/ games not received - 05/24/16 03:33 PM

Also look under Keys. I found some games there that I hadn't activated because they were added after I had bought the bundles.

Ive also got Murdered Soul Suspect on there which I havent redeemed as I already have it. If anyone knows if and how I can gift it then someone here can have it
© 2024 GameBoomers Community