GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish games manager

Posted By: monbron

Big Fish games manager - 06/13/16 03:55 PM

My pc is going in to hospital tomorrow to sort out the non working windows key and I will be restricted to my laptop, do you know if I can download Big Fish on to a 2nd computer and access my games thanks
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/13/16 05:36 PM

You sure can... I can access my games from any computer. You just need to be able to log in to your account.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/13/16 05:46 PM

There is no problem with having your Big Fish games on more than one of your computers.

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/13/16 06:51 PM

Thank you so much! at least I won't get too bored without my pc and I promise to let you know what the answer is as to why my windows key won't work. dance

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/13/16 07:04 PM

I have a personal bet to myself that they reinstall the OS... we'll see what happens.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/14/16 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Draclvr
I have a personal bet to myself that they reinstall the OS... we'll see what happens.

Never did a "Personal bet", how does that work? If you win, you celebrate by opening a bottle of fine wine and celebrate? If you lose? You go Door to Door in your neighbourhood offering free and fresh Tomatoes? lol

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/15/16 03:08 AM

Sounds good to me! IF I had fresh tomatoes! Not for a couple of months yet!

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/15/16 07:33 PM

Sorry Draclvr but it seems you lost your personal bet - I'll give you my address in the UK and wait for the tomatoes. dance

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/16/16 04:20 AM

Woo hoo! I find so often that they take the easy way out... So what was the problem??

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/16/16 11:42 AM

Windows Registry probably a corrupt update. thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/16/16 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: monbron
Sorry Draclvr but it seems you lost your personal bet - I'll give you my address in the UK and wait for the tomatoes. dance

Naughtily off topic ....
But if you make it with tomatoes to monbron, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to carry on to me with some as well !!!!
hamster hamster hamster

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/16/16 05:18 PM

Ha, ha! Wish I could send you some when they are ready! I do grow some awesome tomatoes.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Big Fish games manager - 06/16/16 06:23 PM

I love tomatoes hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community