GB HOMEPAGE

ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition

Posted By: my10rugrats

ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/28/17 09:55 PM

i have tried to download this game today on google but at the bottom is says trying to get socket, (also since google updated the other day i don't have any of my webpages i use when opening a new tab) so i decided to try to download on firefox and its says its a binary file to save. don't know whats going on . am about ready to do a restore to a day before googles update and see if that helps
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/28/17 10:17 PM

Download it as a "binary file" with Firefox.
Then double-click the file you downloaded and it should open the Big Fish Game Manager, which will download and install your game for you.

It's not considered "safe" to run .exe files directly from your browser because so many viruses and other malware can install this way. So now Google Chrome is apparently blocking installations from the browser by default.

Re: ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/28/17 10:21 PM

i have never had this happen before. i wish i could get things back on google when i open a new tab. that i had my web pages i use a lot that was easy for me to get to instead of going thru my bookmark folders
thank you got it downloading now from firefox.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/28/17 10:30 PM

It's unfortunate that the developers for so many web browsers care nothing about usability. Most people don't want to have to re-learn how to use their web browser every time it updates.
Posted By: Marian

Re: ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/28/17 10:34 PM

Well said, Jenny.

Re: ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/28/17 11:13 PM

thank you i know its the pits sometimes
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: ominus objects:the cursed guard collector edition - 04/29/17 02:44 AM

Makes me nuts too.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community