GB HOMEPAGE

Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version

Posted By: Marinus_Louis

Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version - 12/21/17 02:56 PM

Hey:

I'm curently trying to do a new walkthrough for Schizm 1, with the gog.com version of this game. In 2002 I was able to make screenshot in the game using MWsnap. This was with the CD-rom version of the game. Now, with this gog.com version of the game, I'm unable to make screenshots while playing the game. None of the screencapture software I have, Fraps, MWsnap and Gadwin Printscreen, seems to be working with this version of Schizm.

I even added this version of Schizm to my Steam account but also in Steam I can't make the screenshotsn with the F12 key. So I have allocated different keys in the screenshot option of Steam but none wil work. This is also the case in gog Galaxy.

The Gadwin Printscreen software have worked for a few screenshots but now it works no langer, so I guess this software isn't realy freeware but only a trial version.

Does anyone knows a solution for my problem?

Marinus_Louis (Louis Koot)

Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version - 12/24/17 06:47 PM

Hi your tech guys

It's very disapointing that none of you here seems to be able to give me a solution for my problem with the gog.com version of Schizm 1. So I try again but this time I wil give more information about the computer I use

It's a 3 year old Intel i5 quad computer with 16 gig Ram and my operating system is Windows 8.1. In the computer I have the AMD Radeon R480 videocard with 8 gig memory. For making screenshots in games a use Fraps or MWsnap or Gadwin Printscreen, but none of those works in Schizm 1.

Because there is aparently no solution for this problem I now fal back on the Printscreen key of my keybord, to make screenshots in the game and this is very tiresome because Printscreen allow me to do 1 screenshot at the time. A make a screenshot, then I minimilize the game with the Window Key to the taskbar, past te screenshot in Paint and save it to a file. Then I click the game icon to start the game again and do the next screenshot with the printscreen key.....

I'm doing a new walkthrough for this Schizm game and it is very tiresome to do screenshots in this way, so I'm stil hoping that some of your tech guys/girls can give me a solution.

Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version - 12/24/17 08:54 PM

I have no experience with taking screenshots other than using the Print Screen key, the Windows Snipping Tool, or taking a picture of the monitor screen with a camera. If you know how to use Fraps, MWsnap and Gadwin Printscreen you already know far more than I do.

If nothing else works, a camera will at least take more than one screenshot at a time.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version - 12/24/17 09:36 PM

I would echo what Jenny said. I've used Fraps and another screen capture whose name escapes me now. Some games seem to allow in-game captures and some do not.

Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version - 12/25/17 03:47 PM

Ok.....Sorry to have bother you

Have a nice Crismass

Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version - 12/25/17 05:12 PM

No bother, Marinus_Louis - We want to help you keep making those wonderful text walkthroughs whenever we can!

tree Merry Christmas to you in the Netherlands! tree
© 2024 GameBoomers Community