GB HOMEPAGE

Printer question

Posted By: kazzmo

Printer question - 02/27/18 12:20 AM

Does anyone here have a Epson Eco Tank printer and if so what is your opinion? I have been reading about them and almost ready to buy one. I value the opinions of the people here and would like to know what you think?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Printer question - 02/27/18 12:32 AM

Sorry, don't have one.

Wow, they are expensive! But other printers are cheaper and the ink costs a fortune.

I don't know which one you're looking at, but this link is some available at Amazon. You might see if the one you're looking at is there and read the reviews. It looks to me like the reviews are mixed.

Epson Eco Tank Printers

Re: Printer question - 02/27/18 02:06 AM

Draclvr, I am looking at the ET-4750. I do not need a fax, but I like the fact it is wired or wireless. I want double sided printing. I print off many wt's and that will cut down on the size of folder, plus save on paper. I have been considering one of these printers for months now and trying to decide which one I need.

Re: Printer question - 02/27/18 02:15 AM

It's listed at Amazon, so maybe go take a look at the reviews to see what people think of it.

Re: Printer question - 02/27/18 03:59 AM

Yes, I have read the reviews there. The reviews are very favorable. I just thought maybe someone here might have one and would give me a Boomer opinion.

Re: Printer question - 02/27/18 04:08 AM

I was hoping that just in case no one here had one that might give you a little bit of help!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community