GB HOMEPAGE

Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher

Posted By: family

Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 11/17/18 09:35 PM

i brought this item and want to know if i need help with it, can you help me. cool lab puppy dragon for $14.99.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 11/17/18 10:35 PM

Maybe... who knows. We try, but until you get your computer issues fixed, it's hard to help sometimes.

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 11/17/18 10:56 PM

i did i fixed it by turning it to factory settings and fully cleaning, and the package is on it way. cool lab puppy dragon
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 11/18/18 03:21 AM

I notice some of the reviewers at Amazon at
https://www.amazon.com/Agatha-Christie-Triple-Murder-Mystery-Pack/dp/B001POC5QM/qid=1542507486
left tips on installing. For example the reviewer "dekun" told how to install on Windows 8.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 11/18/18 04:54 AM

That's great, family! Maybe now some of the games you were having so many problems with will work!

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 11/18/18 06:18 PM

all of them are working.

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 12/01/18 09:28 PM

do i keep the disc in to play Agatha Christie : Murder on the Orient Express.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 12/02/18 04:32 PM

It all depends on the game; no way for us to know unless we have tried it ourselves. Sometimes games install completely to the hard drive and then you don't need the CD. Just give it a try and see - if you try to run the game and it tells you to please insert the CD, then you will know that the CD has to be in the drive.

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 12/02/18 07:01 PM

thank you very much, i just need to find out how to exit all 3 game. cool lab puppy catrub
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 12/02/18 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: family
thank you very much, i just need to find out how to exit all 3 game.
  • Click Escape key on keyboard
  • Select Main Menu
  • Select Exit

Re: Agatha Christie: Triple Murder Mystery Pack - PC by Dreamcatcher - 12/03/18 12:17 AM

thank you guys very much.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community