GB HOMEPAGE

Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others

Posted By: rhonda_lulu65

Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/22/12 04:41 AM

I would like to buy Return to Mysterious Island 2 and some other games that on the same line as this. Just need something different to play. I have played Myst, Syberia, Dark Fall, Borrow Hill just something along that line... Thanks guys. I can't do credit card payments but I will gladly do cashiers check. Or what ever else. Thanks

Want to buy Relms of Illusion -I used to have this game but I cant find it now.. I think someone borrowed it and I didn't get it back.... Thanks I would love to have it again.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/22/12 05:01 AM

Realms of Illusion is also known as Sentinel: Descendents in Time and you can get it new for $1.88 on Amazon.

Ana wave
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/22/12 02:07 PM

I have Sentinel: Descendants in Time. I can let you have it for the mailing cost. I've been meaning to start selling games again and maybe this will get me started.

I think it should be no more than $3. I realize the Amazon price is good but I don't know if that includes shipping.

Let me know if you're interested. You can PM me if you'd like.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/22/12 07:34 PM

Yes I would like to buy the game from you. How do you want to be paid. I dont have an paypal account or anything but I can gladly send the money to you or a money order. Let me know

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/22/12 07:35 PM

Thanks for the info

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/22/12 07:54 PM

I sent you a private message with all the information - please respond there with your information.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/24/12 05:24 PM

I will be shipping the game tomorrow, 04/25/12.

Hope you enjoy the game again.

Robert

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/26/12 03:21 PM

Received the money.

You should receive the game by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Want to buy Relms of Illusion - 04/27/12 03:52 PM

ok thanks

Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 04:09 PM

I would like to buy Return to Mysterious Island 2 and some other games that on the same line as this. Just need something different to play. I have played Myst, Syberia, Dark Fall, Borrow Hill just something along that line... Thanks guys. I can't do credit card payments but I will gladly do cashiers check. Or what ever else. Thanks

Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 06:06 PM

Hi
I have a bunch of games for sale. My post has been closed for awhile and I've traded or sold some off since then, but you are welcome to look and see if you can find anything that interests you.
Here is the link.
http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthre...html#Post744598

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 06:13 PM

If you're a member of Big Fish Games you can download Return to Mysterious Island 2 - Mina's Fate.

One other option is to buy the boxed version is on Amazon for $8.99 - unless someone on this forum has a copy they wish to sell.

The link to Amazon is here.

Robert

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 07:49 PM

ok thanks

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 07:50 PM

Thanks Robert

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 08:12 PM

I have picked 3 that I would like to buy so far. Journey to the Center of the Earth (with jewel case. 2.00)
Indiana Jones (6.00)
Myst (w/manual,hint guide, journal 3.00)

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 08:32 PM

Hi
I no longer have Indiana Jones, but I do have the other 2
Journey to the Center of the Earth (with jewel case. 2.00) - this one has the manual but no back insert
Myst (w/manual,hint guide, journal 3.00)

Let me know if you see anymore or if you're looking for other games that aren't on the list. I may have some other games not listed since that is an old post.
I have put those 2 games to one side for you.

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 10:09 PM

ok send me a message and let me know total cost with shipping that I need to send u. I will just take the other two right now. I won't be able send the money until Wednesday, May 2. That's when my husband gets paid. If that's ok. smile

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/27/12 10:46 PM

Okay, sounds good to me. I can wait on you.
I'll send you a PM with the price and mailing info.
Thanks
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/28/12 08:05 AM

I have Nostradamus and a Agatha Christy Triple game The ugly Prince Duckling .Will sell or trade devilchili wave thanks

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 04/28/12 01:36 PM

how much for the both of them. thanks
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Wanting to buy: Return to Mysterious Island 2 & some others - 05/05/12 04:05 PM

Hi rhonda
Dragon has 3 games in her post for sale.
Nostradamus
Agatha Christy Triple Game
The Ugly Prince Duckling

Just a heads up.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community