GB HOMEPAGE

L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale

Posted By: lexxy

L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/09/13 02:42 PM

I have L.A. Noire Complete Edition for the PC for sale for only $15.00, including postage. The game is in mint condition, only played once. If interested post here first. smile
Posted By: Tracy

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/12/13 06:20 PM

Hi Lexxy. I'd be interested in your LA Noire if it's still available. smile

Looking forward to hearing from ya,
Tracy

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/12/13 06:40 PM

It is in fact available. Let me know how you want to pay and your address and it will be on the way.

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/15/13 12:02 AM

Hi again. I can do Pay Pal or check, money order, etc. I don't have a preference because right now I actually have money in my Pay Pal account (lol) so just let me know how you'd like to receive it and I can send it asap. smile

Thanks so much!
Tracy

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/15/13 01:19 AM

Paypal is fine with me, just remember to check the box that indicates it's a gift other wise they take a processing fee. If you are not sure of what I am talking about let me know. My paypal address is the same as my email address. Please PM your snail mail address so I can get the game in the mail to you this week.

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/15/13 01:39 AM

Hi Lexxy. Will do. off to Paypal and will make sure to check "gift". smile

I'll PM my snail mail address asap and btw, thank you so much. This is one of those games that I always wanted to play but I actually didn't know it was on PC until I read your post! Yay. smile

EDIT: Just sent my payment and a PM w/ my address. Thanks again!

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/15/13 11:21 AM

I just checked my mail this morning and I did not see the paymnet, are you sure you used the correct email adddress at paypal? My mail is some times slow so I will check again this afternoon and let you know if it has arrived.

Rechecked my mail and it in fact has been transferred. I will put the game in the mail this afternoon after work. I hope you enjoy the game.

Re: L.A. Noire The Complete Edition 4 sale - 01/18/13 12:29 PM

Hi again. Glad that the payment made it through okay. Looking forward to the game---thanks so much! smile

EDIT: Jan. 19th: Got the game today--thank you so much!!

Trac7y
© 2024 GameBoomers Community