GB HOMEPAGE

Thank You!

Posted By: Pandora

Thank You! - 04/22/14 02:02 PM

Urban Worrier, soot and I would like to take a moment to thank all of the people who contribute so much to this forum. Your efforts are very much appreciated. We take great pleasure in all of your puzzles and jokes and good-natured remarks.

Many have contributed, but Cue, curly, CanukDenis, Lex, and Jema truly stand out as regular contributors.

Please join us in thanking them for their efforts! bravo kissy

Posted By: Redz

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 02:23 PM

My days would not be complete without this garden.
I appreciate all those who contribute more than
you could know. Bless you all kissy

urock
Posted By: fildil

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 02:27 PM

I'd like to thank everybody who contributes to this forum. I don't know how you all do it. If it was up to me GBrs would be staring at a vast sea of nothingness every day. I come here each morning after I check my email and am amazed that there are new puzzles for me to contemplate. Thank you, thank you again.
Posted By: Sondi

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 02:49 PM

Thank you,Pandora, for reminding me of what I've so often thought but never expressed. To all of you unselfish and creative Boomers who take your time and resourcefulness to bring us great puzzles - don't know how you come up with those intriguing ideas, but I am so grateful you do. praise
Posted By: Marian

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 02:58 PM

Absolutely, I give a huge thank you to all of the great contributors here as well as the fantastic moderators. You folks are wonderful! We are truly blessed. hearts
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 03:44 PM

I totally endorse all of the above remarks. Thank you to all contributors and for the big contribution the Mods make by giving us their time and expertise. thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 06:20 PM

I'm one of the newbies to this site and truly enjoy the puzzle creativity by Cue, Curly, Jema, Lex, CanukDenis and also you, Pandora, Soot and Urban Warrior.
Thank You for keeping my brain juices flowing and many times in overdrive.
urock praise

Michele smile
Posted By: BobH

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 07:07 PM

Here I am taking a short break from work just to see what's new here and I have you all to blame thank for that! smile

Seriously, thank you all for bringing us these puzzles. It is a highlight of my day every day. I agree with all that is said above, especially the unselfish contributions you make to make our lives a little better. I feel like Fil; I don't know how all do it day in and day out. I'm just happy that you do.

How happy? This happy! praise praise praise
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 08:34 PM

Yes! For all of the fun and creativity, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! thumbsup

Love the video, Bob! happydance
Posted By: Cue

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 08:41 PM

I'm touched! But then you all knew that already. lol

GameBoomers really has become my favorite online community. I enjoy all of the different forums. I do post in others at times but my favorite one is the Garden. It's nice to be with people who share a camaraderie and have the chance to tickle the gray matter a bit.

I'll add my thank yous to the mods and everyone who takes their time to contribute with a puzzle or just be a part of who GameBoomers is. smile
Posted By: curly

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 09:15 PM

I enjoy sending in puzzles for Boomers to solve, and I also enjoy solving puzzles.
GameBoomers is the place to be.

A big thank you to the mods.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Cue
I'm touched! But then you all knew that already. lol

grin
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Thank You! - 04/22/14 09:45 PM

Just another reason why this is the friendliest site on the entire web. praise
Posted By: soot

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 12:59 AM

urock

thanks

praise

bravo
Posted By: CCbomber

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 02:51 AM

Many thanks to everyone that has contributed to the forum.
There is always something here to scratch a puzzle "itch"

thumbsup urock thanks
Posted By: Lex

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 06:00 AM

I think it's all been said, but it's nice to be appreciated and all the hard work from behind the scenes by the moderators and other site operators is also much appreciated! kissy catrub

Travelling down to France today, so may not be back among the puzzles until tomorrow.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 07:36 AM

Thank you all. kissy hearts bravo wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 11:04 AM

bravo My thanks to Cue, curly, CanukDenis, Lex, and Jema as well as Urban Worrier, soot, Pandora and all those who make the Garden Forum a fun place to be challenged! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you all! bravo
Posted By: GBC

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 12:05 PM

Thank you all for making my days exciting and challenging. It's not said enough but truly felt how appreciated I am of all of you who make the Puzzle Garden available to us. thanks
Posted By: Jema

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 05:05 PM

My pleasure, everyone. Like curly, I enjoy both making puzzles and solving them. I never cease to be amazed at what great solvers you all are. praise

I'm sorry I didn't submit any the last 2 weekends. First, I had to take a do-my-tax-return break. thumbsdown Then, I found I had some problems with IE8 and/or WinXP which, with the help of Glitches' great gurus, I've been trying to resolve.

I also want to give a super big thank you to all the Garden mods. catrub

wave Jema
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Thank You! - 04/23/14 05:30 PM

Ditto to all of the above! This is a fun place to visit and take part in and I appreciate all the work that goes into it! Thanks!
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Thank You! - 04/24/14 12:31 PM

I must add my two cents before it's too late. Although I don't have as much time to spend here as I'd like, I always find it the perfect place to come when I'm stressed. It provides a needed distraction. Thanks to all who contribute and aid in my relaxation! kissy
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Thank You! - 04/25/14 02:48 PM

My day doesn't start until I check out what's blooming in the Garden. Thank you all for you puzzle contributions.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Thank You! - 04/28/14 02:11 AM

thanks You Guys are "Wonderful" Great asset to Game Boomers..

urock
© 2024 GameBoomers Community