GB HOMEPAGE

Squiggle

Posted By: Pandora

Squiggle - 02/26/18 02:18 PM

Tell us what you see! You may create a caption or a short story. Keep the entries G-rated, please. The best, most creative answer wins a beautiful, shiny trophy. You may submit as many entries as you like. This round's judge is our last winner, LadyKestrel! Judging will be done as close to Sunday evening as possible.

Squiggle
Posted By: soot

Re: Squiggle - 02/26/18 02:50 PM

The Books-a-Million manager, Theodore, couldn't figure out why the mystery series sales dropped suddenly until a sales associate showed him their "new" technique and asked him what he thought...
Posted By: DocPaul

Re: Squiggle - 02/27/18 01:20 PM

If Priceline opened a bookstore.....
Posted By: CanukDenis

Re: Squiggle - 02/27/18 01:40 PM

Can't judge them books by their cover!
Posted By: CCbomber

Re: Squiggle - 02/28/18 10:28 AM

Startup publisher, Potluck Mysteries, never made a dime
and quickly disappeared into oblivion.
Posted By: soot

Re: Squiggle - 03/06/18 01:13 AM

By the time Mrs. Jones caught up with her son Little Johnny in the Mystery section he had already flipped 3 rows of book.
Posted By: Pandora

Re: Squiggle - 03/06/18 02:31 PM

Well, looks like LadyK has mysteriously disappeared so I'll do the judging this week. smile

Congratulations to CCbomber on his 19th trophy! bravo

Posted By: CCbomber

Re: Squiggle - 03/07/18 04:11 AM

Thank You, Sue. I hope LadyK is alright.
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Squiggle - 03/09/18 06:31 AM

Congratulations, CC, and thanks so much taking over the judging, Sue! I apologize for my neglect. Between car trouble (broken gear shift cables) and running my sister around for a slew of doctor and dental appointments, I'm not even remembering my own name right now. I think my winter signature says it all.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community