GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files 2

Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Secret Files 2 - 04/27/09 09:49 PM

Very beautiful detailed art work in the one. and i'm still in the game menu. Can't wait to play, here i go...
WOW!very impresive in the very beginning movie. Captivating.Can't wait ot have contol of Nina, I missed her.
I already know i'll be buying this game.
So far i've picked up everything that isn't nailed down. I love that part in adventure games. Now i just have to fugure out what to do with these items....Love the inventory interface. Easy access and great cursor. I'm stuck for the moment but not for long. Just noticed on the right botto of the inventorry box the icons. Very cool. Great save option. I love this Demo. May8th is sooo only awy.
Just found a key clue, Wahoo..I can go on now.
Ally you adventure gamere are going to love this game. Even if you're a novic. Great storyline and great graphics. Love the auto save. That's it for now. Going to finish it up and if anyone is interested, i'll post later after i finish. I was just so excited to share this with you..

Lynnpoo2 bravo
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Secret Files 2 - 04/28/09 03:04 PM

Lynnpoo2, it sounds like this game has a lot going for it. thanks
Posted By: Becky

Re: Secret Files 2 - 04/28/09 07:18 PM

Two issues that I'm curious about -- are the puzzles pretty logical and how are the voiceovers?
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Secret Files 2 - 04/29/09 07:35 AM

The puzzles are pretty logical, and the voice overs are great. Finished the demo today and i was so sad it was over. Can't wait till the game comes out. Made me want more. I hope it's a pretty long game. Very fun and colorful characters...

Lynnypoo2
Posted By: Becky

Re: Secret Files 2 - 04/29/09 05:41 PM

Thanks Lynnypoo2!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Secret Files 2 - 04/30/09 03:38 PM

Thanks for the review Lynnypoo2. It was a very good demo in my opinion also.

Cathy wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community