GB HOMEPAGE

Bow Street Runners

Posted By: Boolie 1st class

Bow Street Runners - 11/14/10 08:17 PM

I'm not sure where to post this so I'll try here, I just finished Bow Street Runners, & from one to ten I give it a solid 8, what an awesome game.
Those lazer puzzles are very creative, couldn't do them all but I enjoyed trying. I also enjoyed the live peoples that needed to be interviewed & after the second game I barely needed the walkthrough, yet still challenging.
I would have given a higher score but I don't care for that era,, argh so gloomy, cold, damp, people hungry & tattered. Two classes rich & poor, no way. I had alot of laughs when I read Angela's Ashes, but hard to get thru, flee's, wet & cold people oye.. & I'm Irish..
Anywho, just my way of saying thank you & look forward to more of these games..
Boo
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/14/10 10:24 PM

Thanks Boo, I'll have to check out the game, I have not heard of it.

Ana wave

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/15/10 01:17 AM

it's on the freebee list ! Free Games Galore
enjoy
Posted By: Ascovel

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/15/10 06:24 PM

Hey, Boo, if you're interested in another game by the same creators, you should try The Curfew.

This one is a sci-fi.

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/17/10 08:42 PM

Thank you, I have time to kill lately, I'll do that now
Boo
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/29/10 04:56 PM

Hi: I tried playing that game, couldn't find a way to save and to turn off/down the music in order to hear the voices. Is any of this possible? Thanks.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/29/10 10:01 PM

Laurette, I haven't played this and can't find a WT...found one but the links appear broken.....anyway, I bet a member will know the answer to this. wave

Edit: Would you like me to move you to hints and helps?
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Bow Street Runners - 11/29/10 10:12 PM

No, that's ok. Thank you, though.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community