GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review

Posted By: sassydetective

Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review - 03/16/11 10:34 PM

by sassydetective

1 PLOT) ; i loved the plot, for some such as CRY that didn`t really have a sample plot SCK was amazing one of the best, now for some parents they might find it a little too rough for kids but HERINTERACTIVE dosn`t get to much in the plot but thats not a con its a pro, now for the plot i gave it an A [2] CHARACTERS) ; i found the characters i little weird, from the way they talk moved acted, some characters are fun to talk to but some are a pain like hulk a stuckup football player, and hal a work obsessed japenese student, but some characters were fun to talk to like dayral he works at a diner and he has a bit of a crush on Nancy, but to dislike every character but dayral would be weird, but with the characters i give them a B 3 PUZZLES)theres no puzzles in this game other then a slider puzzle which was fun but i wish you had puzzles to do mostly the game is about finding clues, so with the puzzles i give them a C 4 [BACKROUNDS] / GRAPHICS)now with the backrounds i found them great, for the 90s you think they would look bland but there not there great, but the graphics not so much the characters look very cartoonish like a animated movie, so i give the backgrounds a B and the graphics a C [5 5 MUSIC)i loved the music, but one thing i didn`t like was the music would keep playing over over again, i give the music a C 6 PHONE)now of course theres a phone but its not very helpful, the hints are useless and you only get hints no conversasions with Bess George or Ned, i give the conversasions a D 7 [ENDING] i think the ending was great yeah it was short but i still like it, i give the ending a B 8 WHAT PARENTS WILL LIKE] i think parents will like that this game is not to voleint, and that kids will learn as well, 9 [OVERALL] overall scerets can kill was a great game it did have some cons but it also has some pros, i give a B, so go and check out HERINTERACTIVE.COM and play secrets can kill. wink
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review - 03/16/11 10:43 PM

Hi Sassy and welcome to GameBoomers wave

Have you played many ND games?
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review - 03/17/11 01:50 AM

Hi sassydetective -- thanks for your impressions of the game! I loved the Fighting Manatees. grin
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review - 03/17/11 02:49 AM

Interesting to read your opinion of the game, sassydetective smile

[This was my least liked Nancy Drew adventure - although I haven't played the "re-mastered" version.]
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Nancy Drew; secrets can kill review - 03/17/11 06:43 PM

Thank you sassydetective for your thoughts on the game. It wasn't the first ND game I played but enjoyed it despite the inferior graphics compared to following games. The graphics are greatly improved in the remastered version which I've just started playing - is that the version that you've played? smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community