GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review

Posted By: sassydetective

Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/17/11 12:24 AM

1#(plot) B i like the plot but it just wasn`t one of the best, everything didn`t get exspained like all the characters and the curprit i kinda was disported. 2# (characters B / C design) the characters had better personlauties but the way they talked and move was bad, everytime you talk to one suspect they would say something then there faces would freze and they move alot the same hand movents the same faces got discrating, as for there design it was better then the 2D characters in SCK but they still look very cartoonish. 3# B (puzzles) theres actully puzzles in this game but do they fit well thats hard to say they fit the background story of 2 suspects but the main TITLE not so much, they were fun but didn`t fit the TITLE. 4# (backgrounds)B the backgrounds were great they even got better then SCK i was very imsressed, its still a little fuzzy but still great. 5# (voice acting)D the voice acting was bad end of story!. 6# (music)A i loved the music it didn`t play over and over like SCK. 7# (scare factor)E this game is`nt scary at all. 8# (ending) B again with SCK the ending was good. 9# (overall) overall i give stay tuned for Danger a B
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/17/11 01:51 AM

Thanks sassydetective! wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/17/11 02:45 AM

Thanks for your review, sassydetective smile

[I think I enjoyed this Nancy Drew a little more than you did ;)]
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/17/11 06:27 PM

thanks Sassy

What is the most important element of a game to you?
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/18/11 06:17 PM

I loved this game since this one was my first ND game. I think that at the time that the game came out I was actually quite impressed by the all around play and the graphics

Remember Windows 95... the Bronze Age of Gaming

Graphics and voice acting have come a LOOOOOONG way since lol
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/19/11 02:00 AM

So I guess DOS was the "Stone Age" ?? eek

No wonder I feel really aaaaaaaancient some days !!
I still play lots of original DOS games on my old machine rotfl
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Nancy Drew stay tuned for danger Review - 03/19/11 11:12 AM

DOS = Flintstones rotfl
I miss my old DOS machine frown

I think that I loved this game the most b/c this was the game that started my Kiddo and I playing adventure games together.

We loved the culprit. This culprit got 2 thumbs up in our book.

Loved how the clues were hidden. Remember where the bomb clue was?

We even got a kick out of the old glitch in the game. (did anyone lose their keys?)

Thanks sassy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community