GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Hill of Cherai

Posted By: Boolie 1st class

Dark Hill of Cherai - 12/12/12 01:29 AM

We just finished playing the Dark hills of Cherai-the regal scepter.. Has anyone else played this game ( that is on here ) This is prob the most different game we have played,I am exhauster..lots of great puzzles, thinking & dozens of places to look. 3 persons hunting for items & what you need is held by one of the other searchers. But how to get the other searcher over to you to make a swap & when you finally get your item, you can't remember why you wanted it or where it went.. ( keep good notes )Very involved game, my hats off to the programers, lots of imagination & artsy stuff.
Thank you
Boo
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Hill of Cherai - 12/12/12 03:20 AM

It sounds great! Did you know that there is another Dark Hills of Cherai game? wave12
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dark Hill of Cherai - 12/12/12 03:53 PM

I hadn't heard of this one, Boo, is it an IHOG? smile12 Glad that you enjoyed it! It sounds fun.
Posted By: Boolie 1st class

Re: Dark Hill of Cherai - 12/12/12 04:01 PM

I'm pretty sure it's an ihog, not quite sure what that is, but it has alot of interacting
No, I didn't know there was part 2, I'll have to wait awhile on that, the first one was enuf for awhile anyway..Enjoy if you decide to play it.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Hill of Cherai - 12/12/12 04:47 PM

This was actually the second Dark Hills of Cherai game. It would be classified as an IHOG (interactive hidden object game), and it was indeed quite unusual. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community