GB HOMEPAGE

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Posted By: minkimal

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/15/12 07:45 AM

OMG OMG I have never enjoyed a game so much. I hope this is the right way and place to post a review... !! Here is a version of the kudos I sent to the Frogwares people who developed the game:

'I just finished "The Testament of Sherlock Holmes". I have been playing the game - living in the rich and mesmerizing world you have created - for the last 6-8 weeks (off and on, of course). NEVER have I enjoyed a game so much. And I've been playing adventure games since they evolved from text-based only ones in the 80's! Your game world is a work of art - so full, so complex; it creates such a realistic experience. Every time I played it I felt like I was getting into a time machine and actually going somwehere else. I didn't want it ever to end!!! PLEASE do another one! I want to thankl you and your whole team for bringing so much enjoyment and delight into my life.'

I would wholeheartedly recommend this game to anyone who - like me - is only too happy to find a good, old-fashioned, totally immersive, rip-roaring, authentic adventure game.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/15/12 02:44 PM

Thanks for the kind words, minkimal! Wonderful that you enjoyed the game so much.

SH7 is already underway. happydance12
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/16/12 04:27 AM

WOW minkimal !! What a testament to The Testament !! happydance12

[I liked it too grin12]
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/16/12 07:46 PM

thumbsup12 Glad to hear the good words. puppy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/17/12 04:00 AM

minkimal, I agree! happydance12
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/17/12 10:00 PM

The game sounds spectacular. Thanks for the review!
Posted By: ramona

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 12/30/12 08:40 PM

Your review pushed me over the age to buy. So far, this is a great game and not a short easy one which is great.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 01/04/13 04:38 PM

Ramona, so glad you found a game you are loving wave12
Posted By: Ming

Re: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - 03/11/13 05:05 PM

We also just finished the game. There were many unexpected twists which had me squirming in my chair. What a creative story! Only thing we could have done without is the addition of the children. The artwork was beautiful and gets better with every game. Thanks, Frogwares!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community