GB HOMEPAGE

Ugly Prince Duckling. A Dork's Review.

Posted By: action9026

Ugly Prince Duckling. A Dork's Review. - 04/11/07 08:42 PM

<Waving>

I've been a lurker here for about a year and I'm thinking a good place to start is with my very first game review ever!

Ok so I just played HCA Ugly Prince Duckling and *I* thought it was just good clean fun. I've been in somewhat of a game slump lately and this nifty title drug me right out of it. I've never done a review so I'm not sure what the rules are, and I'll assume ya'll know the basics about the game.

Took me a few to get the controls right, and I still got frustrated now and again with movement. ( Think Dreamfall but not quite as pull out your fingernails frustrating ) Mouse and keyboard combo is what I optioned for.

I know I like a game when I don't want the game to end. This has not happened for a while. I really hope that the developers plan a sequel/sequels to this game! Buy it. It's great eye candy and a good break from all the foggy/mystery/murder games that are out.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Ugly Prince Duckling. A Dork's Review. - 04/11/07 10:01 PM

Hi action9026

thumbsup
And You are Not a Dork!!!You are a Boomer.. :kiss:

Nice Review......I Just Loved the Game...I thought it
was Different....
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Ugly Prince Duckling. A Dork's Review. - 04/11/07 10:46 PM

Hi there Action9026, thanks for your review. wave It's good to hear that you enjoyed it. It's fun that we have such a wide selection of game types to pick from. laugh
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Ugly Prince Duckling. A Dork's Review. - 04/12/07 09:00 AM

Thanks for your review action9026, I enjoyed reading your comments - I think I'm probably going to be going ahead & buying this game! thumbsup
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Ugly Prince Duckling. A Dork's Review. - 04/13/07 10:44 PM

Me too! Sounds like FUN!!! happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community