GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 4

Posted By: GrandmaG

Dracula 4 - 06/22/13 06:08 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just finished playing this game. I was very disappointed that is was so short, at least that's my opinion. Otherwise it is a good game, graphics are nice.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/22/13 07:05 PM

Thanks GrandmaG wave

This is indeed the right place. How long did it take you?

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/24/13 02:19 PM

It took me about me about 4 hours give or take a few breaks!

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/24/13 03:07 PM

Wow, that is quick. Did you follow a walkthrough? wave

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/24/13 06:18 PM

Yes, I used a walkthrough for one puzzle. I found the puzzles relatively easy.

Just a side note - We have a lab-grayhound named Baby!
Posted By: sanford

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/26/13 05:02 AM

Hi fellow Boomers. I finished playing this game, and frankly, I was very disappointed. I have played ALL of the previous DRACULA games and they were TRULY Adventure games. In my not so humble opinion, I find that this game was a CASUAL game, and just a glorified HIDDEN OBJECT game. What happened to the good old-fashioned Adventure games that we all enjoyed a few years ago? Very frustrating. I consider Dracua 4 to have been a waste of money.
Sandy
Posted By: traveler

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/26/13 05:17 AM

With The Raven coming out, Jack Keane 2 and another Tex Murphy, maybe there is hope, sanford. When I looked at that trailer for Dracula 4, the first thing I thought was casual game. I'm really sorry for those of you who bought it expecting a full adventure game and were let down.

Gil.

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/27/13 01:52 AM

GrandmaG, I bet she is a doll puppy

Sandy, sorry you were disappointed. I believe Traveler is right and that this one was more of a casual type game. I think it is a matter of profit. wave
Posted By: sanford

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/27/13 02:35 AM

Hi Traveler and looney4labs,
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who tagged this game as "casual". I just pre-ordered "The Raven" a few minutes ago. Hopefully,I won't be disappointed again. I bought the package of three chapters, the first of which is supposed to be released on July 23.
Sandy

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/27/13 05:35 PM

I hope it is what your are expecting wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Dracula 4 - 06/28/13 10:26 PM

Thank you GrandmaG for your thoughts - they are very much appreciated as are all of the comments that followed! I think I will be giving the game a miss until there is more of it! lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community