GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Full Voice Cast Unveiled for Adventure Game Series The Charnel House Trilogy! #1007088
03/18/15 01:17 PM
03/18/15 01:17 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
View the cast unveil trailer here.

Check out the screens Here.

Quote:
London- 18th March 2015- Indie game developer Owl Cave and independent publishing studio Mastertronic are excited to reveal the full cast of the special edition point-and-click adventure game series, The Charnel House Trilogy, coming to PC through Steam this April.

Experience critically-acclaimed horror short Sepulchre as you never have before, framed within two brand-new eerie interactive adventure tales, and get entwined in its absorbing narrative layers. Unravel The Charnel House Trilogy, consisting of Sepulchre and two additional games, prequel Inhale and sequel Exhale, building upon the original adventure game story with startling twists and turns and intriguing new characters.

The Charnel House Trilogy boasts an impressive cast starring New York Times bestselling author Madeleine Roux, iconic media personality Jim Sterling, celebrated actor Ashly Burch, Blackwell alumni Abe Goldfarb, amongst many other high profile voice talents.

To celebrate the official voice cast reveal, we've prepared a new Cast Unveil trailer, featuring music specially composed for the game series, by TV, film and game composer Gavin Harrison.

Cast Unveil Trailer: http://bit.ly/1O2d2WP

Jim Sterling comments, “The Charnel House Trilogy's script made me feel deeply unpleasant and caused my skin to crawl. I shuddered recording the lines I had to record, as it made me feel uncomfortable. That's why I'm so thrilled to be working on the project. Ashton Raze has delivered a delightful twisted story and having a part to play in it was a perverse pleasure.”

Madeleine Roux says: “As a huge fan of Owl Cave's previous work, it's been an absolute pleasure and privilege to be involved with the trilogy. When I saw the script there was no hesitation in accepting the role - the story has one of the best and most shocking twists I've seen in a long, long time. I think players will really connect with the creepy, slow-burn atmosphere and top-notch characterization.”

And, as a special treat for adventure game fans, Owl Cave is also proud to present Wadjet Eye Games' Dave Gilbert hijacking and reading lines for various characters in the game. Why? Because he's Dave Gilbert is why.

Dave Gilbert in The Charnel House Trilogy off cut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEnDLO6tMs
The Charnel House Trilogy will launch on Steam for PC on 16th April.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Full Voice Cast Unveiled for Adventure Game Series The Charnel House Trilogy! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1007091
03/18/15 02:25 PM
03/18/15 02:25 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for all of the info, Ana. wave

Re: Full Voice Cast Unveiled for Adventure Game Series The Charnel House Trilogy! [Re: Marian] #1007167
03/19/15 08:26 AM
03/19/15 08:26 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Full Voice Cast Unveiled for Adventure Game Series The Charnel House Trilogy! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1007181
03/19/15 09:05 AM
03/19/15 09:05 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Thanks,Ana. smile

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Full Voice Cast Unveiled for Adventure Game Series The Charnel House Trilogy! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1007286
03/20/15 04:31 AM
03/20/15 04:31 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Thanks Ana. wave

Gerry
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Pandora, LadyKestrel), 364 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users