GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#1071288 - 06/19/16 01:04 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Oh yes, Mad and Simon. News about patches are great for the gamers. Anything that will get the gamers enjoy the game.
You can also post at Glitches forum if there are other tech help you think will help.

wave Mad.

#1071296 - 06/19/16 04:34 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: MaG]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thank you, MaG happydance

#1071297 - 06/19/16 04:36 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Simon Offline
Shy Boomer

Oh yes, I didn't talk about the patch, because stevefox posted about it before. But you're right wink
It is available from the homepage of the game (update 1 button):
http://www.theblackcube.fr/catyph

I will also try to talk about it in the good part of the forum.

#1071305 - 06/19/16 07:24 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Thanks Simon.

The updates are posted at Glitches forum here.

#1071371 - 06/20/16 01:05 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: Simon]
Jenny100 Online   content
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Originally Posted By: Simon
- itch.io version: same as the DVD version, DRM free, off Steam, no internet needed, direct download

Is there any chance of your offering the game DRM-free/client-free from Humble?
I notice you offer Catyph on Humble, but only with Steam.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/catyph-the-kunci-experiment

itch.io may be fine, but I've never heard of them before and I already have a Humble account.

#1071376 - 06/20/16 02:16 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: Jenny100]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

I bought it on itch.io, and I didn't have to set up an account. Worked fine. The download speed was slow as molasses though.

#1071494 - 06/21/16 09:50 AM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Simon Offline
Shy Boomer

itch.io is starting to get popular these days and you probably won't make a big mistake if you get the game there wink It is exactly like buying it on Paypal directly from me.

Regarding Humble, I don't plan to add the game there for the moment, my dev account seems to be limited. Maybe later? It's just not the good moment, my days have been quite busy lately, and I prefer to focus on supporting everyone. I hope you understand!

#1071690 - 06/23/16 06:00 AM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Simon Offline
Shy Boomer

If you like the music of Catyph, the original soundtrack is available for download (free or pay what you want) here:
http://karreo.bandcamp.com/album/catyph-original-game-soundtrack

One of my favorite tracks is number 7 (Saad), but it's a matter of tastes. I think they're all interesting smile
Please support the work of Karreo and share! Thank you!

#1075519 - 07/25/16 05:36 PM Re: Announcing Catyph - The Kunci Experiment - A Sci-Fi Adventure [Re: Simon]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: Simon
Hello everyone,

Regarding the first update:
- it should be downloaded automatically for Steam users (however please check the note in the discussions /community hub)
- it is available for other users (including the DVD) on the Catyph site, or itch.io
This update is not absolutely necessary but recommended.

I noticed you say the "first" update.

I have downloaded that one. Are there likely to be more then ??

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (sanford, Pokey, cazziejoe, Marian, CanukDenis, Draclvr, TLC, rmelone), 78 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kapia, DeafMammy, PapaJoe, silverspook, frank_Czjesuk
8920 Registered Users