GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1099910 - 02/07/17 10:07 PM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Sorry you aren't enjoying it Greyfuss. Thanks for letting us know.

Ana wave

#1099919 - 02/07/17 11:07 PM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I watched a gameplay video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXos6BBjUdw

It looks interesting, but I'm going to wait for Humble to release a DRM-free version.

#1101233 - 02/19/17 05:15 AM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Felled Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: UK
This is a lovely game, I can't recommend it highly enough.. and yes I have actually played it !!!!! It took me 9 hours, probably longer than most but I don't mind, I (stop the press) enjoy playing adventure games; and for the life of me, I can never understand why anyone should want to tear thru a game as quick as possible with a walkthrough.
Lovely graphically, some easy some quite hard and quirky puzzles, nice effects, some truly haunting scenes and music; historically intriguing and accurate AND.. Vikings!
Whats more to like?

#1101236 - 02/19/17 05:30 AM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Hi Felled. Thanks for posting your opinion of the game. I've been debating about the game and now think it's one for me!

#1101238 - 02/19/17 05:52 AM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Upsydaisy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sunny Devon, United Kingdom
Agree with Felled-lovely little game. Lots of wandering around until you get your bearings, hints (if needed) at every stage. Clues for puzzles are all there, I went back to using the old pen and paper. I particularly liked the
Click to reveal..
changes from present to spirit world
It took me 3 hours in total, and that was at a slow pace. bravo

#1101261 - 02/19/17 11:20 AM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Felled Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: UK
Three hours Upsydaisy, at a slow pace? Oh well, I suppose you have the ability to stay awake that long. I have a tendency to nod off now and again, which is no reflection on the game, but I seem to get zapped by my PC more often these days. By the way, after I finished the game I was surprised and delighted to discover I had only unlocked 15 of a possible 20 achievements. Which means I am going to have to play it again... I look forward to it.

Edited by Felled (02/19/17 06:46 PM)
Edit Reason: may be seen as misleading

#1101268 - 02/19/17 01:27 PM Re: Announcing The Frostrune - A Viking Point-and-Click Adventure Game Out Now [Re: Felled]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Good to hear your impressions of the game, Felled. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Sherlock, Pokey, revco, gymcandy1, RebKean, CanukDenis, family, looney4labs, soot, 1 invisible), 135 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users